Thursday, November 25, 2010

Who am I?

So, who am I?
No, I'm not having an existential crisis, but rather think it's appropriate to commence a new blog with some introductions.
Hi! I'm Georgia. I like to eat, drink and increasingly enjoy getting myself moving. I'm in my late 20s, work full time in strategic planning and have been studying towards my MBA for what feels like forever. I'm happily "mortgaged" to my beloved and am the proud mother of two glorious cat babies. 
I have started this blog to document my adventures in food land (in Australia and abroad). I intend to share new recipes (both successes and spectacular failures!), restaurant reviews, my attempts at healthy living and exercise and my international dégustation experiences - a number of which are planned in the foreseeable future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and please feel free to leave a comment or two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment