Sunday, January 30, 2011

And the countdown begins...

You may have noticed that there's a new countdown widget adorning the right hand side of my blog - a countdown to "Eurotrip 2011". Now, this trip has been in the works for a very long time - nearly 2 years, in fact. The name is somewhat deceiving. As well as numerous areas of Europe, we will also be spending time in Asia and the Middle East. We will be fortunate enough to be staying and travelling with some very special friends, with whom I am very much looking forward to trying the local food on offer. You will all be happy to know that although I may be MIA for periods, I will be reporting on all my adventures (both culinary and otherwise) in detail upon my return.


Today, in anticipation of this holiday, I have decided to post some of the most inspiring and beautiful photos (source: Flickr - attribution provided in the link above each image) of some of the places we'll be visiting. Enjoy!












Can you see why I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment