Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
(Author: Patti Digh)
Okay, here goes. My most memorable moments in 2010 included:
- the glory (oh the glory!) of the mighty Magpies' Grand Final victory;
- spending 5 blissful nights with my beloved relaxing in tropical North Queensland, surrounded by lush rainforest;
- the purchase of my bicycle (an excellent investment if I do say so myself!);
- the successful juggling of part time study and full time work (including a change of jobs in April);
- the many hours, my beautiful Maine Coon spent draped over my lap;
- my participation in the wedding of a close girlfriend;
- spending time with my international guests (who came for the above wedding); and
- being spoilt rotten on my Birthday mid-year (and indeed every day by my other half).
How five minutes flies! There are clearly many other moments that made 2010 the special and busy year that it was, but I'll have to save those for another post.