Thursday, July 28, 2011

ACL update

Thanks for all of your encouragement and well wishes while I've been out of action. I'm pleased to report that the surgery went well (at least that's what the surgeon's telling me!). I'm still struggling a little with the pain management side of things, but feel well enough to resume blogging. It's going to be a long and, at times, painful road ahead, but I hope it'll all be worth it when I hit up the basketball court in a year or so!

Please stay tuned as I resume my EuroTrip2011 trip report - still to come:

  • San Sebastian
  • Porto
  • Lisbon
  • Albufeira
  • Seville
  • Granada
  • Rafelguaraf
  • Barcelona
  • Marseille
  • Vernazza
  • Florence
  • Lucca
  • Rome
  • The Italian Riviera
  • Kuala Lumpur
Hold on to your hats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment